(You’ve been warned! If you don’t want to see the contents of these NOVEMBER boxes then look no further. )
[though honestly, if you haven't received yours yet there's a problem, I'm already getting my December boxes!]
We like stuff.
We LOVE book stuff.
Join us on those sundays where we’re just bursting with excitement as we show off our new book stuff!
Please link back to us if you too are a lover of showing off stuff on Sundays, thank you.
This month just doesn’t have enough Sunday’s in it. So I’m doubling up!
First is Fairyloot:
If you’re new to fairyloot or these posts anything you want to know can be found HERE on their website.
In this box we got:
1. Queen of Books mug designed exclusively by Readatmidnight
2. Royals and Rogues TEA by The Tea Leaf Company
3. Calipha Pocket Mirror by Bookworm Boutique
4. Queen Terrasen Notepad by Alexis Lampley
5. Scented Spectorium Soap Crystals by Craftyragamuffin
6. a doublesided print by Lovelyowlsbooks and bookotter
7. a Court of Mist And Fury Quote bag which doesn’t seem to be on the info card!
8. NEMESIS by Anna Banks
WHAT I THOUGHT:
YAY! A REAL MUG! So excited!
I’m also really perplexed as to the lack of information on the bag…Did I miss something?
This isn’t the best picture to be honest – I usually take them right before bed so I can put the items where I want them to be and then I don’t write this post for a month and by then it’s all forgotten or everywhere or what have you – but I’m really curious about the soap! Next year I’m totally reading the books as I get them! Otherwise it’s pointless.
Honestly I don’t know the point of hand mirrors – yes they sit in your hand, shut up – but this one I will have to keep because I love The Wrath and the Dawn!
I’m really going to have to read Throne of Glass soon, spoilers are EVERYWHERE!! as per the notepad! Which leads nicely into the next box because it just happens to be Alexis Lampley’s box!
Next is Nerdy Post:
Nerdy Post is NOT a book box. No books are included, it is an international hand lettered fandom box. More information can be found HERE on their website.
In this box we got:
1. An auto-grade sticker featuring a JANE EYRE Quote
2. A pocket notebook with a DRACULA quote
3. Double sided book mark featuring a quote from Northanger Abbey and Sense and Sensibility
4. A magnet with a quote from Wuthering Heights
5. A pin, made by LapelYeah features book spines
6. A coaster with a quote from Emma
7. Matte poster print and info card both featuring Pride and Prejudice quotes
Honestly a little disappointed that the quote that pulled me into this box wasn’t used!! That would be a Pride and Prejudice quote.
I nearly didn’t get this box – but packing and price changed and I was able to afford it again! So pleased!
I haven’t read any classics, I’m kind of scared to but at the same time I really want to! This box has added to my list of classics I’m scared to read in case I hate them but it’s also added to the list of classics I want to read! I want to collect them all as leather bound classics now though and that’s proving hard to do…at the moment I have exactly zero…
I think the magnet is my favourite. I can’t decide which collection to add this one to though! I have two fridges in my life. I’m not sure if I want to just keep it all to myself….
Also love the bookmark and the postcard!