River Song knows the situation.
This is an UN-BOXING post.
We like stuff.
We LOVE book stuff like BOOK BOXES!
Join us on Sundays where we’re just bursting with excitement as we show off our new book stuff!
Please link back to our blog if you too are a lover of showing off stuff on Sundays.
In this box we got:
1. Maleficent candle inspired by Sleeping Beauty - Meraki Candles
2.Exclusive old fashioned villain coaster inspirwd by Moriarty (Sherlock) – Evie Seo
3. Exclusive death eater enamel pin inspired by Harry Potter – House of Wonderland
4. Exclusive hidden darkness pocket mirror inspired by The Young Elites – Little Inkling Designs
5. Exclusive raise hell print inspired by The Aeneid/The Mortal Instruments – Evie Seo
6. Exclusive edition of The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
7. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie Dao
Bonus: The Language of Thorns postcards
YES! A MERAKI CANDLE!!! haha, this one smells of jade orchid and lotus blossom. I also love the adorable little pin! I’m really into pins right now, which is weird because I just add them to the pile I have going on…
The coaster is really pretty though I am running out of places to put these guys. Any ideas?!
I will probably turn the mirror into a magnet, like the others. I haven’t tried it yet to be honest so I don’t know how it will work… Watch this space…
I’m not surprised this book is in a Fairyloot box to be honest! They’ve mentioned it a couple of times! The concept reminds me of The Flame in the Mist, the retelling in a different setting. I look forward to trying it!
A little disappointed that the only difference of the exclusive TLOT is the colour of the foiling and not a different design at all. But still, it’s different! Should I be reading these before Six of Crows? That is the question.
This was a nice box and next box we’re going to be getting two books again I believe! I like this double book development, it has to be said…
(Gallery to go up on Instagram around the same time as this post)