River Song knows the situation.
This is an UN-BOXING post.
We like stuff.
We LOVE book stuff like BOOK BOXES!
Join us on Sundays where we’re just bursting with excitement as we show off our new book stuff!
Please link back to our blog if you too are a lover of showing off stuff on Sundays.
In this box we got:
1. Exclusive Fear book sleeve inspired by An Ember in the Ashes – Reverie & Ink
2. Exclusive Wyrd Mark page flags inspired by the Throne of Glass series – Fictiontea Designs
3. Exclusive Weapon Coaster inspired by The Winners Trilogy – Evie Bookish
4. Save The Kingdom tea by The Tea Leaf Co
5. Exclusive Norgard vegan bath bomb inspired by Onyx & Ivory – Little Hearts Gifts
6. Exclusive Remenant vegan lip scrub inspired by The Remnant Chronicles – Geeky Clean
7. Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett
I haven’t heard of this book but it looks AMAZING! I look forward to reading it! Not whilst in a warm bath however…I will be donating the bath bomb that goes with this book to a friend.
I love the design on the coaster, I believe I have another one by Evie Bookish and I really like the artwork. I will have to see what other things I can get from their shop.
I love tea so I’m pretty pleased with the breakfast tea in this box and the page tabs are always useful though they are all pointing the same way which is a little less helpful.
Honestly I’m not too sure about the scrub. I don’t get on with scrubs that well in general and the idea of in on my lips is just unfavourable. But perhaps I will actually like it! Won’t know without trying…
And finally the book sleeve! I love the idea of these and I have several, but I don’t use them…Maybe because I don’t take books with me very often, because I can’t drive and read (that’s what audio books are for) But I should really get in the habit of keeping whatever actual book I’m reading in one, I know – to protect it away from the safety of the shelf…
(Gallery to go up on Instagram around the same time as this post)