We’ve been nominated for this by Emma from Emma Likes Books.
Thank you Emma!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to you post.
So, we’d like to nominate these lovely people. They aren’t all new bloggers because, wow, it was hard tracking you down! But we often find ourselves on your blogs, we love following you and enjoy your posts. Also, some of you have already been nominated, but there seems to be no rules about renominating and we like your style. We wish we could put everyone on here but we are limited to 15. In no particular order we have :
- Trisha Harrington at Trisha Harrington’s Blog
- Maggie at Just a Couple More Pages
- Cora Linn at Tea Party Princess
- Hannah at Broc’s Bookcase
- Christine Danielle at Bibliophilic Madness
- Ee Hwee at Bursting Books
- Rachel Lightwood at Rachel’s Reading Corner
- Elizabeth at Zizzy Book Babble
- Victoria at Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Jazmin Jade at The Written Word/Jazmin Jade Reviews
- Tori at In Tori Lex
- Danica Page at Taking It One Page At A Time
- Holly at Words Fueled by Love
- Melliott and Awill at YA think?
- Small Review at Small Review
10 Random Facts about us:
1. I read my kindle books on my Tab, BUT before I leave the house I have to sync it and check that I’m at the same loc. on my phone so if I have a spare minute, I can get a page or two in…
2. I’m Dyslexic. This makes hard words fun and my time keeping hopeless.
3. I’m a lefty and I sometimes complain about this right handed world. Loudly. (and mostly jokingly. Did you know RULERS are right handed?!)
4. I’m as addicted to films as I am books. I once watched Practical Magic twice in a row one day when I had a migraine while I waited for the pain killers to kick in, oddly it was the only thing that was helping. Other favourites include Marvel films, The Bourne Collection, Resident Evil and The Prince of Persia.
5. I’m a curly girl whose gone the natural(ish) way with her hair (certainly no silicones or sulphates) and now I’m starting the process with the rest of the stuff I habitually wipe all over myself. We’re careful with our cashmere and silk so why not with our hair and skin?
6. I have 2 retired grey hounds.
7. I’m addicted to English tea, always white with no sugar.
8. I always carry my kindle with me everywhere even when I know I wont have time to read.
9. I sing along with any song, even songs I don’t actually know, it always annoys my husband.
10. My top 3 films ever include Moulin Rouge, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and Practical Magic.
Again, Thank you so much to Emma for nominating us!
Happy Blogging Everyone!